Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carnelian Focal Pendant Neclaces

This week has been a productive one and I have enjoyed it so much. I finally got my web site going and have it linked to my blog and my Etsy shop. I am really happy with it so far and I am really looking forward to expanding it as time goes on, along with my blog. My new web page address is www.happyplacesjewelry.com

Then; after the web site building, I got to some fun business...working with stones and beads. My brother, Thom Tapp, gave me these stones a while back. The carnelians are natural stones that he hand cut in free form to compliment the stones bands and color and then tumble polished them to a beautiful sheen. I drilled the pendant holes and created necklaces with them using garnets, amethysts and tiger eye beads along with sterling silver, Hill Tribe silver and tiny seed beads. I have to say that I think these necklaces are beautiful and they are truly unique, original one of a kind necklaces. I am going to list them in my Etsy shop for this weekend. When they are gone there will never be one exactly like them and I think I will miss them, a real sacrifice :)


No comments: